Matthew J. Limoli
Matthew J. Limoli joined Edgar Law Firm as an associate attorney in 2011. Matt currently represents entrepreneurs in commercial disputes, as well as consumers across the country in various class action lawsuits.
Prior to joining the firm, Matt served as a Judicial Intern at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. During law school, Matt was a member of the Washington University Law Review and an editor of Commentaries, the publication's online supplement.
A native of Rochester, New York, Matt now resides in Kansas City, Missouri. His interests include skiing and professional football.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- Missouri, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2011
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. cum laude
- Law Review: Washington University Law Review, Commentaries Editor, 2010 - 2011
- Law Review: Washington University Law Review, Staff Editor, 2009 - 2010
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Major: Accounting
- Major: Finance