Drew W. Rogers
Kansas City, MO
Drew Rogers focuses his practice on complex commercial and class action litigation representing the interests of consumers and people who have been wronged by the actions of others. He joined the Edgar Law Firm in 2021. Prior to joining the Edgar law firm, he worked for three years at another firm specializing in class action and multi-district litigation.
Drew attended the University of Missouri - Kansas City, graduating with a law degree along with a Master’s in Business Administration with a focus on Real Estate. In law school, he served as the Student Body President for UMKC. During which time, Drew was entrusted with a seat on the Chancellor’s Search Committee to serve as an integral participant in choosing the current leader of UMKC. Prior to returning to law school, Drew worked at an automotive technology company, assisting industry clients in becoming more familiar with the technology they used to reach customers.
Drew was born and raised in the Kansas City area. He addended Kansas State University, where he majored in marketing and business administration. After internships with Walt Disney World and Sporting Kansas City, then the Kansas City Wizards, he earned his bachelor’s degree and moved to the Waldo neighborhood in Kansas City, where he still resides with his wife, Jordan, and their two dogs, Drogo and Rocky.
Areas of Practice
- Complex and Commercial Litigation
- Class Actions
- Business Torts
- Product liability/defective products
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Juris Doctorate - 2017
- Honors: Deans List x5
- Honors: Student Government Association President
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- Major: Business Administration-Marketing
- Minor: Economics, Political Science